Register Your Company in The United States With Just a few clicks.
Our team will help you achieve the goal of expanding your business by entering the United States market.
Can I Register My Company in The USA as a Foreigner?
The United States has always been open to foreign investment, so the laws allow almost anyone in the world to have a company in the United States.
To have your company in the United States you do not require any type of Visa, Residence or American Citizenship, however to receive a salary or carry out any work in the United States you will require a work permit. There are many ways to achieve this and our team of advisers will help you meet your requirements.
You can have employees hired in the United States who carry out the operations of your company, such as Managers, Sales Managers, Engineers, Accountants, Lawyers, etc; This will also be oriented to the market niche of your business.
For example, if your company provides online services or sells products through a virtual store, you can manage it on your own without problems.
Our team will guide you through the process before you even make the incorporation of your company, in addition to registering your company with our team you will have all the advice and services you require to bring your company within the best standards.
For us, the priority is that you handle all the necessary information before taking the big step.
"Doing business in the United States is easier than it seems, it's all about following the rules and fulfilling your obligations"
The registration of a company in the United States begins by filing the information of the company in the Secretary of State where it will carry out its operations, this process is carried out by our team after collecting information directly with you.
- 1Name of the company to create.
- 2Data of the shareholders or members of the company.
- 3Shareholder identification documents (Valid Passport or Driver's License and Birth Certificate)
- 4Main address where the company will operate. (It can be Virtual Office)
- 5Type of Company (Corporation or LLC)
Of course, after incorporating your company and requesting your EIN from the finance department, you can proceed to open a commercial bank account, for this you can choose three easy alternatives.
- 1Travel to the US and go to any bank branch to carry out the process.
- 2Hire a Manager and assign him to perform bank management on your behalf.
- 3Using our Business Management service, by this method you authorize us to represent you before banking institutions to carry out the necessary procedures.In this way the account is absolutely under your control, we only assist you in the opening process.
Of course, electronic commerce is currently in a process of exponential growth, in addition many companies are taking a large part of their departments to teleworking.
Our IT development team can guide you through the process and provide customized solutions according to your requirements.
Once your company is incorporated, requested your EIN number and opened your bank account, you can start operating immediately, you must take into consideration that according to your business model, location and market niche, you will require additional licenses, identification for taxes on sales and comply with specific regulations. Our team will advise you in this regard so that you make the most appropriate decisions and keep your company always within a good commercial status.
The basic obligations of every company are:
- Keep your accounting books up to date.
- Make tax returns and payments (See types of taxes).
- Keep the information of your company updated in the secretary of state (Annual Report)
- Keep your licenses and permits up to date (It depends on the economic activity and place where it carries out its operations)
Any concerns regarding your obligations, consult one of our advisors, we have accounting and tax services, investigation and license management, Registered Agent service.
We can automate all of your business obligations so you can put your energy into growing your business.
There are three common methods of incorporation for forming an LLC or Corporation, each with its own pros and cons depending on your needs:
- Do it yourself: It is the lowest cost method, but you will have to do everything yourself, this is the best option if you are more interested in saving money than in time, with this route, you must be able to deal with many details and government rules.
- Online legal filing service: An online legal filing service will complete and archive the documentation for you. Like any legal document, the articles of incorporation and application are full of tedious details, a professional service can ensure that your application is done correctly and processed without problems. Our team can talk with you about your requirements and prepare the most appropriate plan to achieve the objective of having your company operating in the United States in record time.
- Lawyer: This is the most expensive option, but may be necessary in certain situations. For example, if you have complex requirements on how your shares should be allocated or if you are dealing with millions of dollars, you should seek the advice of an expert. If this is your case, contact our team and we will advise you on the matter.
Owl Jumpstart LLC is a consulting company with a long history, our company is verified by TrustedSite®, a security affiliate of McAfee Secure®.
Our team is made up of expert professionals in each of the areas where we provide assistance, our entire platform has PCI Compliant security certifications, the highest computer security standards, in addition to insurance for up to USD $ 100,000.00 in each purchase you make with us.
Veronica Mateo- CEO at NitanFit - NitanFat LLC
I put a lot of effort and dedication to achieve this ambitious project, I must thank all the Owl Jumpstart staff for advising me on the steps to follow to reach my goal.
We will continue to work together for a long time.
Cesar Medina - CEO at Gerimus Dynamis Consulting Group LLC
Our expansion to the US market was thanks to the Owl Jumpstart team, they not only helped us in the creation of our company in the US, but we also maintain a corporate synergy.
Owl Jumpstart is an excellent business ally.
Angel Muñoz - CEO at Angel Wings Aviation LLC
The Owl Jumpstart team gave me the necessary support to carry out my project in the aeronautical market, I must infinitely thank the attention to details on the part of the team, their continuous and sustained advice to my company and the added value of their services.